After researching and sampling some of the most recommended cleaners, I came across the LG Cordzero vs Dyson V11 vacuum cleaners. Suffice it to say, I was impressed. They are the best vacuum cleaners I have come across yet.
Have you exhausted your local stores and gone through the internet looking for the most suitable vacuum cleaner for your household to no avail? Well, we have all been through the same.
Premium Stick Vacuums Comparison: Dyson V11 vs. LG Cordzero A9
|Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||LG Cordzero A9 Ultimate Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Runtime||Up to 60 minutes||80 Minutes (with two batteries)|
|Dimensions||50.63 x 9.84 x 10.28 inches||44.1x 10.2 x 10.6 inches|
|Weight||6.68 pounds||5.63 pounds|
|Suction Power||180 AW||140W|
|Noise||70-78 decibels||84 dB|
|Bin capacity||0.76 L||0.4 L|
|Warranty||2 year||1 year|
These are two cordless vacuum cleaners from two equally successful appliance manufacturing powerhouses. Cordless cleaners provide users with more mobility than traditional vacuum cleaners.
These cleaners come with impressive additional features that provide a more effective and seamless cleaning experience than other vacuum cleaners.
Dyson VS the LG Cordless Vacuum Unique Features
- The first observable difference between the two cleaners is that the Dyson V11 is taller and stands at 50.6 inches compared to the LG Cordzero cleaners which are 44 inches tall. The weight of the Dyson V11 is also higher.
- When it comes to the number of attachments the appliances allow, the LG Cordzero A9 vs. Dyson V11 battle goes to LG. Cordzero has a pet brush, dust brush, and extension wand that the V11 does not have.
- Both vacuum cleaners are cordless and offer more maneuverability than other cleaners. Although the Cordzero A9 has lower suction power than the Dyson V11, it compensates by having more battery run time.
- You can, therefore, complete your cleaning with ease. The Cordzero A9 offers the benefit of having two detachable batteries, and you can use one as you charge the other. Unlike other vacuum cleaners, these two cordless vacuum cleaners have bin indicators, and carpet height adjustment capabilities.
- They are both suitable for cleaning carpet, rug, hardwood, laminate, concrete, and vinyl surfaces using their several detachable cleaning heads. The two cleaners offer all these powerful cleaning abilities with the least noise possible.
- One reservation for the Dyson V11 is that it is heavier than the other cordless stick cleaners. Weight is a problem for people who would like to use it as a hand-held cleaner or people who clean for long periods.
- The V11 cleaners take too long to charge. The battery of the V11 takes 4.5 hours to get to full charge while all its predecessors take 3.5 hours to get to full charge.
- The V11 is more costly. Granted, good quality comes at a price. However, the retail price for a V11 cleaner is significantly higher than other cleaners.
- One con I can speak of the LG Cordzero A9 is that its suction power is less than other cordless vacuum cleaners and, surprisingly, other wired vacuum cleaners from LG. The other disadvantage is that Cordzero is also quite expensive.
What Customers Are Saying About both products
According to user reviews, the Dyson V11 and Cordzero A9 are expensive but amazingly convenient. They are easy to work with and produce incredible results.
However, some consumers are concerned about durability but agree that with proper maintenance, they are terrific appliances for any household.
The Bottom Line
The V11 and Cordzero are, without a doubt, superior to other vacuum cleaners in the market. They have better features that streamline all household surface cleaning duties.
Dyson V11 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Comprehensive Review
Dyson Company LTD boasts that their V11 cleaners have twice the suction power than other vacuum cleaners. These cleaners have a slightly similar look to the Dyson V10. They have the trigger power controls and the in-hand dust bin attached to the cordless stick body.
The cleaners have versatile cleaning heads with numerous attachment capabilities. They use advanced six-stage filtration technology to capture dust from your home.
They have real-time reporting technology and enough versatility for all your cleaning needs at home.
The Dyson 11 cleaners are 50.6″ tall with a 9.8″ cleaning head. The motor body is 10.3″ and weighs 4.2 pounds without any attachment placed.
There are several versions of the V11 cleaners differentiated mainly by their accessories and attachments. Take a look at the following Dyson V11 models.
Main Differences Between Dyson V11 Models: Animal, Torque Drive, and Outsize
|Dyson V11 Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||Dyson V11 Outsize Cordless Vacuum Cleaner|
|High Torque cleaner head||Yes||Yes||Yes (XL Version)|
|Mini motorized tool||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Stubborn dirt brush||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Run time||Up to 60 minutes||Up to 60 minutes||Up to 120 minutes|
|Digital Display Screen Type||LED||LCD||LCD|
|Suction power||180 AW||180 AW||220 AW|
|Weight||6.68 lbs||6.68 lbs||7.85 lbs|
|Warranty||2 year||2 year||2 year|
|Dust Bin||0.76 L||0.76 L||1.89 L|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Dyson V11 Animal
The Dyson V11 Animal has the typical dimensions of a V11 cordless washing machine.
Aside from the cordless stick body and the dust bin, it comes with the high torque cleaner head, a mini motorized tool, a crevice tool, a stubborn dirt brush, a docking station, and a charger, an integrated power management system.
The Dyson V11 Animal differs from its counterparts when it comes to the LED screen display. The animal only displays the battery remaining as an icon instead of a countdown of the cleaning time that remains. The V11 animal also allows fewer attachments than its counterparts.
Dyson V11 Torque Drive
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive cleaner from Dyson is an upgrade from V11 Animal. Although it has the same 60 min run-time, 0.76L bin capacity, and the same weight, it comes with an LCD instead of an LED screen.
The LCD screen also displays a run-time countdown of how long you have before your battery is over.
The Torque Drive also allows accessory attachments that the V11 Animal doesn’t. For example, the Torque drive has a mini dusting brush for cleaning narrow spaces.
Dyson V11 Outsize
The Dyson V11 Outsize is far superior to the Animal and Torque Drive vacuum cleaners. Starting with suction power, the outsize has a suction power of 220 AW compared to the 180 AW of the Animal and Torque Drive cleaners.
Its cleaning head is 11.7″ wide, while its counterparts are only 99.1″ wide, which means the outside has a greater cleaning reach.
Furthermore, the outsize has a 50% bigger dust bin and battery run time. Therefore you can clean more efficiently and for more extended periods using the Dyson V11 Outsize than its predecessors.
LG Cordzero A9 Cordless Stick Vacuum Comprehensive Review
This is yet another powerful, cordless vacuum cleaner with a telescoping base, a convenient handle, and capable of many utility attachments.
LG Cordzero vacuum cleaners control their smart inverter motor via a one-touch control at the handle to allow it to use a five-step filtration system to suck and clean dust and dirt from your household. Also, LG has the BAF ( British Allergy Foundation) certification.
The typical attachments for LG Cordzero vacuum models are different vacuum heads for tile, hardwood and carpet floors, crevice tools, and punch nozzles to beat up dust from pillows and mattresses.
The LG Cordzero is 44.09 tall when standing without any attachment. Let us look at two LG Cordzero models with different specifications.
Main Differences Between LG Cordzero A9 Models: Charge and Ultimate
|LG Cordzero A9 Ultimate Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||LG Cordzero A9 Charge, Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|Runtime||80 Minutes(with two batteries)||80 Minutes (with two batteries)|
|Number of Batteries||2||2|
|Power Carpet Nozzle||Yes||Yes|
|Power Floor Nozzle||Yes||No|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price|
LG Cordzero A9 Charge
The LG Cordzero A9 Charge has typical Cordzero dimensions and comes with two batteries to give you unlimited cleaning time. You can use one battery to clean as you charge the other. It has removable filters and numerous accessories.
Its one-touch technology allows you to change power levels, switch on and off without flexing or straining. The significant difference between the Cordzero A9 Ultimate and the A9 charge is the accessories and attachments that they support.
LG Cordzero A9 Ultimate
The A9 Ultimate is a superior version of the A9 Charge. It also comes with two removable batteries and smart control feature.
The Ultimate’s stand allows you to mount the cleaner on your wall without drilling walls to it. It has a greater suction cleaning range because of the wider cleaning base.
There are many vacuum cleaner designs in the stores. Because the conventional vacuum cleaners were too bulky, too cumbersome, and too noisy, developers created cordless cleaners.
Cordless cleaners are much smaller and have accessories that help them clean even the tightest, hard-to-reach spots in your households.
Several manufacturers have created many cleaner models, but these two stand out.
They have better features as previously outlined, and the only question that remains is, Dyson vs. LG Cordzero Vacuum, which one would you go for?