Cordless stick vacuum cleaners are a great way to spot clean around the house in between deep cleans. They are a great way to “sweep” kitchen floors and they are easier to maneuver than full sized vacuums if you are simply looking to spot clean.
We’ve compiled a list of the best Dyson cordless vacuum cleaners on the market today to help you choose which one is right for you. Keep reading to find your perfect stick vacuum cleaner today.
Our Recommended Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
- Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Dimensions : 50.63 x 9.84 x 10.28 inches
- Weight: 6.7 Pounds
- 60 minutes of run time
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal
- Dimensions: 9.84 x 10.08 x 49.17 inches
- Weight: 5.86 pounds
- 60 minutes of run time.
- Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum
- Dimensions: 8.2 x 9.8 x 49 inches
- Weight: 5.6 Pounds
- Run time: 40 minutes
5 Best Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaners on the Market:
1. Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Torque Drive is one of the best Dyson cordless vacuums you can find. This stick vacuums is powerful enough to move from surface to surface with ease.
This Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner works across all floor types, hard and soft. While this is on the more expensive side of our list, the results speak for themselves. You will never again have to worry about spot cleaning in between vacuuming.
- The advanced filtration system will remove dust from the air up to 0.3 microns small.
- Each charge will get you 60 minutes of run time, designed to handle large homes with pets.
- This vacuum comes with a 2-year warranty for parts and labor.
- This is the most expensive vacuum on our list coming in just under $650.
- The dust bin is somewhat small on this model, though it is still capable of vacuuming an entire floor of your house before needing to be emptied.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
People love this stick vacuum because of its portability and ease of use. They appreciate the long-running battery life and some say that it is the most powerful vacuum they’ve ever used.
This is a top-of-the-line cordless vacuum and you are sure to be pleased with the results around your house.
2. Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal
The Dyson Animal stick vacuum has three cleaning modes to ensure a deep clean of your home.
When you’re looking for the best dyson stick vacuums, the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal is high up on the list. This lightweight stick vacuum can be detached to become a handheld vacuum for vacuuming inside cars or other hard to reach areas.
You get up to one hour run time with this cordless vacuum, though the suction power is enough to clean an entire floor of your home before the battery runs low.
- This vacuum has drop-in docking which means you can easily store and charge the vacuum and accessories.
- The dust bin of this vacuum is easy to empty with the push of a lever, so you don’t have to worry about getting dust anywhere except the trash can.
- The on button cannot be locked in place and so you much hold the button down the entire time you are vacuuming.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Customers appreciate that this vacuum detaches into a handheld version for vacuuming stairs and upholstry.
This is one of the most powerful vacuums on our list and definitely worth a look.
3. Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum
This Dyson V8 Animal review has some similarities to the Dyson V10 Animal with a couple of key differences. This older model of the Dyson Animal is a stylish vacuum that will be a welcome addition to your home.
While the V10 is more powerful, the V8 is slightly smaller and easier to maneuver around your home. The V8 is also more affordable than many of the vacuums on this list. The handle can be detached to make this a handheld model capable of cleaning stairs and upholstery with ease.
Users say that the charging station is well made and easy to use. They say this vacuum exceeds their expectations and especially works great with pet hair.
- The V8 Animal is a more affordable cordless vacuum at under $400.
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets including a full-body filtration system.
- Like the V10, the button on this vacuum does not lock into place and you must hold the button down the entire time the vacuum is in use.
This little Dyson vacuum is sure to be a welcome addition into your home. Specifically designed to help pet owners spot-clean pet hair, this vacuum will keep your home looking spotless.
4. Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum
Most Dyson V7 Motorhead reviews mention its light and quiet efficiency. This small cordless vacuum is one of the most affordable on our list.
This vacuum has all the power of a Dyson at a more affordable price point than most on our list. This brightly colored vacuum can be detached to work as a handheld unit and the hygienic bin emptying keeps your hands clean.
Overmore, we made comparison Hoover vs. Dyson , perhaps it wiil be interesting for you.
- This vacuum has a hygienic emptying chamber so you don’t have to worry about getting dirty when you empty the dust bin.
- The Motörhead easily transforms to a handheld for cleaning stairs, car upholstery and more.
- This is one of the most affordable vacuums on our list for under $300.
- This device only has 30 minutes of run time on a full charge.
- The fuchsia color might be too bold for some people.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Customers who use this vacuum say they appreciate how lightweight and easy to maneuver this vacuum is.
If you are looking for an inexpensive model as your first cordless vacuum, the Dyson V7 Motorhead delivers excellent suction power at an affordable price.
5. Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless
The final vacuum on our list is the V6 Absolute. This cordless vacuum is small but powerful, and the included attachments give you access to hard-to-reach areas of your home.
This Dyson V6 cordless vacuum is tough enough to pick up pet hair and precise enough to collect even the finest dust particles. It comes with a number of attachments and tools to access hard to reach spaces.
Also we created comparison between two models of Dyson vacuums V6 vs V10, find out all the pros and cons of the models.
- This is one of the most affordable stick vacuums on our list, coming in at under $250.
- Can be easily detached into a handheld for vacuuming hard to reach areas.
- This vacuum only provides 20 minutes of continuous vacuuming time.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Customers say that this vacuum has almost commercial vacuum quality and it is great for homes with dog and cat hair. They say that this cordless stick vacuum will replace your broom and dustpan completely.
If you’re looking for an affordable stick vacuum for spot cleaning around the house, this is the perfect vacuum for you.
Factors to Consider When Buying the Best Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Although every vacuum on this list would be a great addition to your home, you want to be sure you choose the right Dyson cordless vacuum for your home. Do you prefer longer battery life or a detachable wand to allow for greater precision cleaning?
There are many factors you should consider to ensure you get the best Dyson vacuum for you. When shopping around for Dyson stick vacuums, these are the most important factors you want to consider:
Charging and Running Time
The vacuums on this list have a wide variety of charging and run times, varying from 20 minutes to a full hour or more of vacuum time.
The size of the area you are hoping to vacuum will play a role in how long you’d prefer your vacuums run time to be.
Of course, you can also vacuum a larger area at two different times if you have to charge the vacuum in the middle, however most vacuums on our list run long enough to vacuum an average sized floor of a home.
Of course function is arguably the most important factor when considering a new vacuum. You want a stick vacuum that is lightweight, quiet and easy to use, while still powerful enough to tackle difficult to clean areas in your home.
Another important aspect of function is maneuverability, though any Dyson model you choose will maneuver smoothly across any surface.
In recent decades filters have become an important aspect of every vacuum.
Especially for people with allergies, a good filter can help reduce allergy symptoms significantly.
Fortunately, each vacuum on this list comes with a filtration system that works great, even for people with pets, to keep allergens out of the air.
Some vacuums come with specific tools to vacuum in crevices or sweep up pet hair. Decide which tools you’d like your new vacuum to have and choose accordingly.
The 2-in-1 models are the Dyson models that can detach from the vacuum tube to become handheld devices. This works great if you want to vacuum out a car, in between couch cushions or on staircases. We’ve found that the 2-in-1 feature is nearly indesposable.
The power of the battery determines how powerful the vacuum can suction while running. The higher the mAh, or milli ampere-hour, is generally used to describe the capacity of a battery to store energy. The higher the mAh, the more powerful the vacuum.
Wall-Mountable Charging Base
Some of the models on this list come with a wall-mountable charging base, which makes it easy to store this vacuum while charging it at the same time. If you choose a model with a wall-mounted charger, you can be sure that your vacuum is ready to go every time you grab it off the wall.
Dyson’s website offers extensive troubleshooting tips for keeping your vacuum running in the best shape. If for some reason you aren’t able to troubleshoot your problem, their customer service is available six days a week.
Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaners FAQ
A: While Dyson vacuums do not specifically use HEPA filtration, the V8 and V10 models work to HEPA filtration standards.
A: These stick vacuums are designed to work best on hard surfaces such as tile or hardwood. However, every vacuum on this list can switch effortlessly to vacuuming low-pile carpeting as well.
A: Some Dyson tools are interchangeable depending on the vacuum models, but you want to check the model number of the tools before hand to be sure.
A: There are a number of Dyson service centers around the United States who are willing and able to help you with any issues regarding your Dyson vacuum. Additionally, each Dyson vacuum comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and labor to ensure that your vacuum will stay fully operational for years to come.
- Hoover vs Shark: Definitive Comparison
- The 10 Best Vacuums for Wool Rugs Reviews in 2022
- Best Carpet Sweepers of 2022: Cordless & Electric Sweepers
- The Shark Navigator vs. Rotator: Which Vacuum Cleaner to Buy?
Making the Decision
This list of the best Dyson cordless vacuum cleaners is sure to have something that will incorporate seamlessly into your home cleaning routine. Each vacuum on this list will give you the suction power and supreme filtration of the Dyson brand backed by a 2-year warranty.
Whether you are looking for a wall-mounting option or superior HEPA filtration, this list has something for you.
Decide which features are most important to you and find your next vacuum cleaner today!