Are you tired of dragging a bulky vacuum through your whole house every few days? Do you wish that someone else would permanently take over this tedious chore? What if I told you that you could forget the vacuuming blues by investing in a budget-friendly robot vacuum cleaner?
Robot vacuums have come a long way from when they were invented. From drop sensitivity to self-charging features, today’s robot vacuums are as automated as can be.
In this post, we will be looking at the ten best affordable robot vacuum cleaners. The products included in this list were chosen after lots of research and sifting through myriad other vacuums. Here are in-depth reviews of the products that emerged the best.
Our Recommended Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- eufy Anker RobVac
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 12.8 x 2.83 inches
- Vacuums for up to 100 minutes
- Dust Collector Capacity: 0.6L
10 Best Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaners for the Money:
1. eufy Anker RobVac
- This eufy cleaner has a suction power of 1300Pa, which is quite powerful. It can suck the dirt out of wood floors and carpets with ease.
- If it encounters a particularly dirty spot, it increases the power in less than two seconds using its BoostIQ technology. With this feature, you can rest assured you won’t need to vacuum a surface twice because of dirt that has been left behind.
- The robot vacuum does not produce much noise, which is quite lovely. Rest assured that you will not be bothered or distracted by the robot as it cleans your home.
- It also has a long battery life and can vacuum for 100 minutes on hardwood floors with moderate dirt. On carpets, the running time drops to 60 minutes since the BoostIQ mode is activated automatically. Generally, you can expect the robot to run for an hour before it needs recharging.
- What’s better, as soon as the bot realizes that it is running out of power, it propels itself to the charging port for recharging. Once it attains a decent amount of charge, it will resume cleaning by itself. Talk about automation!
- The vacuum also has infrared sensors that help it steer clear of obstacles. It is also sensitive to height differences, which is excellent for ensuring that it does not fall down the stairs.
eufy is one of the best budget smart robot vacuum cleaners on the market and for a good reason too. It boasts a horde of features that make it easy to keep your home clean.
- The product is made of sturdy tempered glass with anti-scratch properties to ensure that it lasts long.
- It has a decent bin capacity of 0.6L which means you don’t have to empty it every few minutes
- The robot is exceptionally slim which means that it can fit into small places and get rid of dirt
- The robot does not do an excellent job of cleaning high-pile carpets or dark-colored floors.
What Customers Are Saying
Many buyers love the ease with which this robot vacuums their homes. It is a highly independent machine, which many busy users genuinely appreciate.
2. ILIFE V5s Pro, 2-in-1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- The most outstanding feature of this robot cleaner is its 2-in-1 cleaning properties. You can use it to vacuum and sweep your floors, and then later use it to mop them up. It comes with two distinct containers to make this possible: a vacuum dustbin and a water-tank.
- The V5s cleaner has a powerful BLDC motor that produces excellent suction power. You can count on this cleaner to suck in pet hairs, dust and other small particles from your hardwood or laminate floors.
- The cylindrical-shaped vacuum measures a meager 11.8 by 3 inches, which makes it rather slim. It will comfortably fit into narrow spaces such as the area beneath your bed, between chair legs and around furniture. If you are looking for a bot that will reach every nook and crevice of your home, this is a great product to consider.
- The vacuum cleaner also has an impressive number of smart features. It has anti-fall and anti-bump sensors, which prevent the robot cleaner from crashing into things or falling from high areas. It can also recharge itself when it runs low on power.
- With this vacuum cleaner, you can schedule cleaning times to suit your plans. Nothing feels as good as coming home to a clean house after a long day at work. This robot brings with it great convenience.
ILIFE is a leading Chinese manufacturer of robot vacuums and has been in the industry for over a decade now. This V5s Pro cleaner is a quality robot vacuum made by the company.
- The vacuum produces very little noise so you can concentrate on other tasks as it cleans
- The product is extremely versatile as it can vacuum, sweep and mop
- Switching from vacuum mode to mopping mode is rather easy
- The vacuum has a tiny bin capacity of 0.3L, which means you will be emptying it quite a lot
- The vacuum cleaner should not charge with the water tank connected, which means you must remove the container every time it runs out of power
What Customers Are Saying
Overall, most consumers are pleased with this product. The sheer convenience it offers is enough for many people to write glowing reviews of the product.
3. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- This budget Roomba bot comes with a set of brushes to loosen dirt before it can be lifted and then sucked into the bin. There are multi-surface brushes that agitate the dirt on carpets and other floor types.
- The robot also has edge brushes to collect dirt in edges and corners. You can trust this vacuum to reach dirt even on the farthest corners of your home.
- The vacuum cleaner head automatically adjusts its height to the surface it is cleaning. This ensures maximum energy efficiency as well as guaranteeing that the surfaces get a thorough cleaning.
- The cleaner pays extra attention to those parts of your home that are particularly dirty. Whether it is the entryway or your kitchen floor that harbor the most dirt, rest assured that the vacuum will get rid of it all.
- The robot has a Wi-Fi-connectivity feature that allows you to start it remotely. You can also program it to run at specific times to suit your schedule. The robot is also compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa, which only makes cleaning easier.
- This robot also has a host of sensors that prevent it from falling or stumbling into obstacles. It also automatically recharges after running for 90 minutes. This ensures that it is always ready for use.
Roomba is a big name in the robot vacuum industry. The company has built a reputation for producing top-notch cleaning appliances, and this iRobot 675 mid-range robot vacuum lives up to this reputation.
- The robot has numerous smart features that enable it to navigate around obstacles, recharge itself and avoid falling or crashing
- Comes with several brushes to collect dirt from all surfaces
- Has Wi-Fi connectivity which allows you to operate it remotely
- It might miss some spots or entire rooms when vacuuming
- It is quite loud which can be somewhat annoying
What Customers Are Saying
A good portion of buyers is content with this product. Some, however, complain that it often misses spots when cleaning, which can be quite a nuisance.
4. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- This robot has a 1600Pa suction power. This is simply outstanding and way above market standards. You can rely on this cleaner to suck in pet hairs and all other debris from your floors.
- The cleaner is also incredibly slim, measuring a mere 2.77 inches in girth. This allows it to maneuver around narrow spaces cleaning areas that would otherwise be forgotten.
- It also has a mapping feature using magnetic zoning technology. This feature is essential for demarcating the areas that you want the vacuum to clean. As long as you have mapped the spaces to be cleaned, you can rest assured that the cleaner will not go beyond that zone.
- The vacuum also has an Intelligent-Boost mechanism that allows it to sensor areas that need concerted cleaning effort. This promotes cleaning efficiency as well as ensuring that you get a spotlessly clean house.
- Additionally, the cleaner has a remarkably long battery life of up to 120 minutes. This is also longer than average, which is a plus for the product.
- If you often dread emptying the bin in your vacuum cleaner, then you will love this bin. It has a wide door that allows you to empty the bin swiftly without creating a mess.
The Coredy R650 is a good robot vacuum cleaner that deserves a place among the best robot vacuums owing to its superior quality and numerous handy features. Its beautiful design also goes a long way in endearing it to buyers.
- Quiet cleaning so you can leave it running even at night
- Excellent customer support
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- 0.5L bin capacity, which is rather small. You will have to empty it a lot of times as it cleans.
What Customers Are Saying
This is a favorite among buyers, and many swear by its efficiency. It has garnered numerous positive reviews thanks to its higher-than-average suction power and long-lasting batteries.
5. Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- This cleaner measures only 2.9” in thickness, which enables it to navigate narrow and hard-to-reach areas. That way, you can be sure that the space beneath your bed or under the couch will be cleaned just as well as other open areas.
- The cleaner can run for up to 90 minutes before it needs to be recharged. This is quite a decent running time since it means you won’t have to keep charging it time and again.
- If you are tired of a robot vacuum that keeps bumping into stuff and falling off high surfaces, you might consider replacing it with the Pure Clean vacuum cleaner. This product boasts of highly sensitive sensors that enable it to detect gaps so that it does not fall.
- It can also climb over thresholds, which only goes to show how automated the cleaner is.
- The Pure Clean robot vacuum also has rotating side brushes that sweep dirt away from corners and other hidden areas. It also has plenty of sucking power, which prevents it from getting clogged with dirt, debris, and animal hair.
If you are looking for a quality robot vacuum at pocket-friendly prices, you might consider looking at this Pure Clean cleaner. It is reasonably priced and comes with a host of useful features.
- The product is reasonably priced
- It is slim, which enables it to clean narrow spaces with ease
- Comes with sweeping side brushes to collect dirt
- The robot cannot dock itself to the charger, which means you will have to do this yourself
- It has a tiny dustbin capacity of 0.2L, which means you might need to empty it several times as you clean.
What Customers Are Saying
Most buyers are impressed with this little machine, especially since it is so affordable. Although it lacks some convenient features that other higher-end products do, many don’t mind this because of the excellent cleaning the robot provides.
6. Bissell EV675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- The robot employs a triple-action cleaning system to ensure thorough cleaning of your floors. It first loosens dirt using side and under brushes, then lifts it and then sucks it in all it into the cup.
- The cleaner is quite low, which enables sit to clean under the furniture with ease. It can also navigate small spaces well.
- One of the best features of this robot cleaner is the remote control feature. You can use the remote to direct it to clean missed spots, which is extremely convenient. It is undoubtedly a better alternative to lifting the machine and placing it on the areas you want it to clean.
- Additionally, the cleaner has sensors that allow it to detect differences in height so that it does not fall. It can also detect obstacles so that it does not stumble into things.
- Moreover, it transitions effortlessly from wood floors to rugs. It is, however, not as good with cleaning high-pile carpets, and will most likely get stuck once it lands on them.
- You can also schedule cleanings to take place while you are away from the house. The convenience that this cleaner brings with it is simply incredible.
- Better yet, the cleaner automatically docks itself to recharge when it runs low on power. That way, it is always ready to take on the next cleaning task.
This cleaner is a handy cleaning companion that gets all the dirt from your floors without making any kind of fuss.
- You can control the robot’s movements conveniently using a remote control
- The robot has a long battery life of up to 100 minutes, which allows for uninterrupted cleaning
- You can schedule when the robot starts cleaning so that you can concentrate on other tasks
- The robot gets easily tangled in wires
- It has a small bin capacity of 0.4L which calls for regular emptying
What Customers Are Saying
Many consumers love that the cleaner comes with a remote control feature, which makes it easy to direct its movements. Others also love the scheduling feature as it makes cleaning incredibly convenient.
7. Shark ION Robot Vacuum R76
- One of the best things about this affordable robot vacuum cleaner is that you can clean your home from a remote location. All you need is to open the Shark app on your phone, give the order, and you are good to go.
- If you are too busy to activate the robot yourself, you can use Alexa or Google Assistant for this purpose. You can also schedule cleanings at a time that is convenient for you to ensure that your home is always spotless.
- The vacuum has incredible sensory capacities, which enable it to avoid furniture, stairs, and other obstacles on its cleaning path. This not only protects it from damage resulting from falls and crashes, but it also prevents damage to your precious walls and furniture.
- The excellent sensory capacities also keep the small machine from getting stuck around the house, which would require you to go and retrieve it every single time.
- The cleaner also comes with various handy accessories such as side brushes for loosening dirt and an extra filter to prevent hairs and debris from clogging the vacuum.
The strong suit of this Shark robot vacuum is using advanced technology to make cleaning a bliss. From app-controlled cleaning to using virtual assistants for the task, this Wi-Fi-enabled cleaner makes vacuuming incredibly easy.
- The product is thoroughly tested for reliability and quality
- It is a fully automated machine that can be operated remotely
- It comes with accessories that make vacuuming much easier
- Poor customer support services which can make it hard to get a refund
What Customers Are Saying
For most people, the allure in this Shark product is that it allows them to vacuum from any place. With the app and Wi-Fi connectivity, you are always one click away from turning the vacuum cleaner on.
8. Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- The motor on this robot cleaner rotates a whopping 2000 times per minute. This ensures that every particle and hair on the floor gets sucked into the dirt cup. With a 1500PA suction power, this is a cleaner you can rely on to clean your rugs and hardwood floors thoroughly.
- Despite its powerful motor, the robot goes about its cleaning job quietly. It produces as much noise as a microwave, which is nothing more than a hum.
- The vacuum’s outer surface is made of hardy tempered glass. This protects it from unsightly scratches and ensures that it does not break easily.
- It also has smart sensors to prevent it from colliding with furniture and walls. It can also sense drops, which prevents it from falling down the stairs.
- The vacuum cleaner has a lengthy run time of 110 minutes, which is excellent for vacuuming large surfaces without any interruptions.
This Yeedi has exceptional sucking power, which makes it great for cleaning dense traffic areas. If your dog sheds a lot, you might also want to invest in this machine.
- It comes with a twelve-month warranty as a guarantee of quality
- It has a remote control feature which allows for convenient cleaning
- Cleans very quietly without distracting you from other chores
- It does not clean high-pile carpets well.
What Customers Are Saying
Many buyers love this low-cost robot vacuum that gets to all the dirt.
9. Noisz S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- This vacuum cleaner has four different vacuuming modes; max, edge, spot, and free. The max mode is excellent for filthy spaces such as dense traffic areas or the space beneath the sofa. For other regions, the free cleaning mode is sufficient to get rid of hairs and other debris.
- The cleaner has a zoning feature that allows you to delineate the areas where you want it to clean. It will not clean any parts beyond this barrier.
- You can schedule cleaning times with this barrier. Starting it is also remarkably easy; all you have to do is press a button, and you are good to go.
- The vacuum has smart sensors that prevent it from falling or bumping into stuff. The sensors also ensure that the cleaner does not get stuck repeatedly as it roams the house.
- This cleaner also maneuvers its way around obstacles in a significant way. It will climb over low obstacles such as door ledges to move from room to room.
- It also cleans very quietly. In fact, you might not even know that there is a roaming vacuum thanks to its noiseless cleaning.
Noisz is a product of the Chinese robot vacuum manufacturing company ILIFE. Like all other products made by the company, it is a top-quality machine made of durable materials. This is a cheap automatic vacuum cleaner that can serve you well for years.
- Quiet cleaning that is not distractive in any way.
- Smart sensors that prevent crashes and falls
- The product comes with a 12-month warranty and excellent customer support
- You have to charge it for 12 hours continuously the first time which is rather inconvenient
What Customers Are Saying
Most people are more than pleased with this product. It requires minimal supervision and does a beautiful job of getting all the dirty spots in the house.
10. Goovi 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- The robot measures 2.83” in thickness, which is quite slim. This makes it adept at cleaning areas that are hard to reach, like the space beneath your bed or under the couch.
- Although it is small, it boasts of a potent, 1600PA suction power. Dog hairs and food particles don’t stand a chance against this machine. If you don’t like feeling crumbs and granules while walking on the floor, this robot will suck them all in for you.
- The bot can also navigate through your house with remarkable ease thanks to the two large wheels it has. The wheels even enable it to scale over door ledges so that it can cross from one room to another effortlessly.
- When the bot runs low on power, it automatically docks itself to the charging base. This ensures that it is always ready to clean.
- It also has a remote control feature that allows you to control its movements without lifting a finger. You can get it to go over a particularly dirty spot twice to ensure that all the dirt is sucked in.
This Goovi cleaner is a small yet powerful machine whose cleaning prowess is unquestionable.
- Easily transitions from hardwood to carpets
- Great sensors that prevent crashes and falls
- It can dock itself to the charging base as soon as it runs low on charge
- No alerts when the bin is full, which can make cleaning a bit inconvenient
What Customers Are Saying
This cheap but good robot vacuum cleaner enjoys immense popularity among buyers. Some of its most-liked features include noiseless cleaning, remote control, and scheduled cleaning.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Robot Vacuum
Suction power should be one of the key factors you consider before you purchase a robot vacuum.
A cleaner with immense sucking power will be able to suck in all the dirt from your carpets, tiles, and hardwood floors.
That way, you will not be irritated by small particles or hairs as you walk on the floor.
A decent robot vacuum should have at least 1500PA suction power. The best cleaning robot vacuums have a 16000PA power or more. Be sure to pick a cleaner with sufficient suction power.
Ideally, you should choose a robot vacuum that is no more than 3 inches in thickness. Any bigger than this and the vacuum cleaner will be unable to clean narrow spaces. If you want the robot to clean the area underneath the sofa or bed without getting stuck, then choose one that can comfortably fit in those spaces.
You also want to choose a robot vacuum with a dirt cup that is big enough. Why is this important, you ask?
Vacuums with small dustbins require that you empty them often.
You may even have to interrupt your cleaning so that you can get rid of the accumulated dirt. This can be very annoying.
Choose a cleaner with a dustbin capacity of 0.6L or more. You will likely not need to empty this bin after every cleaning session.
Another essential factor to consider is the running time of the vacuum cleaner. You want a cleaner that can clean a room or two before it needs recharging. Pick a robot with a running time of at least one hour.
If you get a robot vacuum that can dock itself to the charging port and get recharged, you should invest in it. Some cleaners dock when they run low on charge and after every cleaning session. This is very convenient since they are always ready to clean.
Most robot vacuums are highly automated machines that can clean whole houses with minimal human supervision.
The more intelligent features a robot has, the more independent a cleaner it will be.
A critical smart feature any robot vacuum worth its salt should have is an obstacle and height sensor.
This will prevent it from stumbling into things and falling down the stairs.
Another convenient feature to look for is remote control. With it, you can control the movements of the cleaner without having to lift it and place it where you want it to clean.
The most affordable robot vacuum cleaner that can also be connected to your home network for remote cleaning makes cleaning a lot easier. Additionally, pick a robot cleaner that allows you to schedule cleanings beforehand. The convenience that comes with this feature is unparalleled.
Robot Vacuums FAQs
A: An inexpensive robot vacuum can go over low and medium pile rugs without much struggle. Most, however, will get stuck in high-pile rugs. If these are the kinds of carpets in your house, you might want to reconsider using a robot vacuum to clean them.
A: A quality multi-surface robot vacuum will not scratch your hardwood floors. Lower quality brands, however, may cause some damage to your precious floors, so it is better to invest in a good quality robot vacuum.
A: The noise levels that robot vacuums produce vary by model and brand. The best cleaners produce nothing more than a murmur, similar to the noise your microwave might produce.
Some, however, are much louder, which can be irritating. Be sure to conduct thorough research before you settle on a particular model if you get particularly bothered by noise.
- LG CordZero A9 vs Dyson V11: Which Vacuum Cleaner is Best for You?
- 10 Best Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaners of 2022
- The 10 Best Lightweight Vacuum Cleaners for Elderly in 2022
- The 8 Best Backpack Vacuum Cleaners of 2022
Now that you have a lot of information about robot vacuums, all that remains is for you to make your pick and purchase a product. Of all the budget robot vacuum reviews in this blog, the Coredy vacuum cleaner is the best.
In addition to having many features that a quality robot vacuum should have, this product also has smart mapping, which allows you to zone the areas that you want it to clean. It also runs quietly, which is a great plus for a vacuum.